Posting History for jsmagid
|Please help me get Change.org to clean up their act
I'm on a bit of a mission and I'd like some help. I like Change.org and I sign lots of petitions that are great there. But about every other time I do I get presented with a petition from Students ...
|Pat Toomey is, surprise, full of sh*t
I received this from his lordship the Senator from PA: Dear Mr. Me, Thank you for sharing with me your support for the United States Department of Agriculture's (USDA) ...
|Trivedi wins in PA-06 (unofficial) - Updated
PA State site says: 6th Congressional District Democratic Primary Candidate ...
|Senator Casey: Please respect my faith if you want me to respect yours.
I received the following infuriating reply from Senator Casey to one of the e-mails I sent regarding going beyond the existing strictures of the Hyde amendment and effectively eliminating abortion ...
|Another lying sack of sh*t GOP Congresscritter
Oh for a high quality candidate to toss this asshat out of Congress - grrrr. Here's the response from my Congressman (and I use the term with oh so much regret and loathing), Jim Gerlach (PA-06), ...
|GOP may implode, but what about Herritage Foundation?
As I read DemFromCT 's front page entry Musings Over Morning Coffee ...
|If you are a woman who supported Hillary, PLEASE read this!
While knocking on doors last Sunday and again today I ran into a number of former Hillary supporters who have not decided to vote for Barack Obama. (I had one today who was really nasty and shut ...
|McCain: Master Economic Flip-Flopper
Picking up where Avenging Angel left off in his comprehensive diary earlier today, ...
|See, I told you, Obama IS a Muslim! (Not)
This was ably diaried yesterday by Stroszek here but didn't make the rec list so I ...
|Obama rakes in cash on the Main Line of PA
My wife, a Lower Merion Township (anchor of the Main Line in Montgomery County, just outside of Philly and one of the key PA battlegrounds) Commissioner, got an e-mail this morning from one of her ...
|I need your help; Barack needs your help
I just wrote a letter to the editor of the Philadelphia Daily News in response to one of the more ...
|I forgot to live blog Michelle Obama (sniff, sniff)
It's true. I could have done it, but I just left my brain at home. I had my Philadelphia Jewish Voice press pass, I brought my cheapo digital camera - no extra batteries of course (thank God for ...
|Who needs the Philly Inky when you've got DailyKos?
The following is an op-ed piece I wrote entitled " Eisenhower Was Right, Reagan Was Wrong: It’s the Investment, Stupid! " (hat-tip to ...
|Organic Bees Thrive While Conventional Hives Collapse: Another reason to go Organic
Before I get into the the post itself, I wanted to provide a disclaimer of sorts - I'm a neophyte at best when it comes to going organic. We've been buying organic milk for the kids for a number of ...
|We DO support the troops & everyone knows it
The seemingly most feared meme inside the beltway is that Democrats/progressives don't support the troops. We all know that's a crock of sh*t, but the traditional media continues to write the story ...
|Gov. Dean comes out swinging!
Just got an e-mail from the DNC, along with thousands of others I'm sure, but for those of you whose copy is buried under a pile on an SMTP server someplace, here's the link: http://www.democrats....
|Don't you know, 9/11 is OUR fault!
Well, that is apparently the story Dinesh D'Souza is hawking in his book "The Enemy at Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/...
|Brent Budowsky channels JFK for Turkey Day
Carolyn Kay of MakeThemAccountable.com was kind enough to sent along a few tidbits from Brent Budowsky's outstanding channeling of JFK. The full ...
|PA-06 Analysis - Top-down campaign is a loser||jsmagid||11/10/2006||14||5||2||44|
|The new (illegal?) Club for Growth - the US Chamber of Commerce||jsmagid||10/31/2006||3||4||-||12|
|The Hippocratic Oath - First Do No Harm - Let's go POSITIVE!||jsmagid||10/22/2006||4||5||-||1|
|GOP is running scared in SE PA (with poll)||jsmagid||10/16/2006||12||10||-||2|
|I got this STUPID e-mail from Move-On...||jsmagid||09/29/2006||42||6||-||-|
|Constitutional Law Question - A Little Help Please?||jsmagid||09/02/2006||17||1||-||-|
|Kos has sold out!||jsmagid||08/10/2006||4||1||-||-|
|Flag Burning Amendment - What an opportunity!!||jsmagid||06/25/2006||37||8||-||9|
|Fast Eddie: Find some other schmuck to circulate your petitions||jsmagid||01/31/2006||10||1||-||-|
|Final Gambit? Call NARAL/NOW||jsmagid||01/27/2006||3||7||-||9|
|Chavez anti-semetic quote is probably not||jsmagid||01/10/2006||61||6||-||8|
|Gerlach Interview - good news for challenger Lois Murphy||jsmagid||12/04/2005||6||3||-||-|
|Feel the Burn, Girlyman: A template for liberal success||jsmagid||11/09/2005||4||5||-||-|
|John Roberts unmasked||jsmagid||10/15/2005||92||90||4||-|
|Dueling Diagnoses => Actions speak louder than Words||jsmagid||09/13/2005||5||7||-||5|
|Al Gore, Statesman||jsmagid||09/06/2005||6||9||1||-|
|Opportunity to do more than write a check||jsmagid||09/03/2005||1||4||-||-|
|About to make an on-line purchase? STOP!||jsmagid||08/09/2005||11||9||-||-|
|Limbaugh takes lying to new low...||jsmagid||08/04/2005||20||1||-||-|
|Rove-gate: Who Leaked to the Leakers?||jsmagid||07/15/2005||6||1||-||22|
|Lakoff's latest critique of Dems message discipline||jsmagid||06/30/2005||6||7||-||11|
|First they came for the teenage Muslims...||jsmagid||06/17/2005||5||7||-||-|
|Harry Reid lays down the guantlet....||jsmagid||05/26/2005||21||16||-||6|
|Carolyn Kay: Fight fire with fire||jsmagid||02/16/2005||1||1||-||-|
|Strategic Imperative 1: Media - Collecting the resources to take back the media||jsmagid||12/30/2004||9||7||-||23|
|Strategic imperatives to turning the tide...||jsmagid||12/25/2004||14||5||-||-|
|What will be our version of The Force?||jsmagid||12/24/2004||1||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by jsmagid
- This week 40 groups—many of them focusing on rural and community-based responses to climate change— wrote Congress calling for the rejection ...12 comments 40 Recs
- My son is a musician. He has a masters in cello pedagogy. He is an excellent cello instructor. I did not pick him up from a school. I did not pick him up from a gig. I picked him up ...180 comments 397 Recs
- Thirty-five years ago, I was cleaning a bathtub in my apartment in New York when I slipped and tore the bejeebus out of my right shoulder. Over the next couple of years, it dislocated more and more. ...320 comments 798 Recs
- I have used a bank many times. I have a checking account and a savings account (although I do admit I haven't added anything to my savings account for the past fifteen years since my pay has been ...329 comments 627 Recs
- Today's newfangled nukes have the various features and whatnot. You know, maybe Republican politicians just shouldn'91 comments 62 Recs
- Fox News will be breaking out the whine and cheese if this lawsuit moves forward. The city of Paris is one step closer to suing Fox News:146 comments 139 Recs
- In the midst of President Obama's State Of The Union Address , and the following day of House Speaker Boehner breaking government protocol and endangering crucial Iranian arms negotiations, ...113 comments 36 Recs
- There's a new powerhouse in town called StopPatriarchy.org. The organization takes a strong proactive approach to fight the Republican War on Women and constant assault on women's reproductive ...116 comments 269 Recs
- Everyone is almost certainly aware by now that Republican Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin does not ...251 comments 173 Recs
- Jerry Washington (left); Latandra Ellington (middle); Randall Jordan-Aparo (right). All died in prisons at the hands of guards in the most unjust ways imaginable. The United States has a ...143 comments 375 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.