Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Election Diary Rescue||11/06/2014||BlogEditor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...359 comments 123 Recs
- 2014 Election results called into question by findings of electronic voting machine security expertsAs Jeremy Epstein notes on his Freedom to Tinker blog , in great detail: "If your States election was held in 2014 using the AVS WinVote touchscreen Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) voting machine,291 comments 310 Recs
- /Kanye West - "I Am A God" - 2013/ Welcome to the weekly open thread for policy discussions by DK Elections regulars. While the main Daily Kos Elections blog, an official subsite of Daily Kos, ...214 comments 2 Recs
- Hi everyone, Just a quick note to say that because Google has disabled support for NPAPI (the old Netscape plugin protocol), Dave's Redistricting App will no longer work on Chrome. DRA uses ...23 comments 8 Recs
- In this diary I will explain how I see the political situation and what would be for me the path for a Democratic victory in the Presidential election of 2016. The diary will include also some note ...12 comments 7 Recs
- Part 1: the State Legislature This diary is the second part in my series of analyzing the 2014 election results in Maine. My first diary analyzed the state legislative results. This diary will look ...31 comments 22 Recs
- The Republicans in the 114th Congress have learned the lessons of 1948. Their recent moves – the Netanyahu invitation and the Iranian letter – are a way to position the Democratic Party as soft ...8 comments 1 Recs
- This will not be as in-depth as I originally intended, but the necessity I found in publishing it at all overcame my desire for a deeper analysis of the region. Eastern Oregon is a geographically ...26 comments 17 Recs
- It's 7 AM in Israel, 6 AM where I'm at, and I tried to compile a Google Sheet to compare the results of the Israeli elections today with those of 2013 . It's based on: (a) The Israeli Election ...38 comments 25 Recs
- Local elections often have low turnout, despite the fact that local government holds great responsibilities that effect every day life. While federal elections are important, who we elect as ...4 comments 13 Recs