Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Election Diary Rescue||11/06/2014||BlogEditor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- /The Mamas and the Papas - "Creeque Alley" - 1967/ Welcome to the weekly open thread for policy discussions by DK Elections regulars. While the main Daily Kos Elections blog, an official subsite ...155 comments 1 Recs
- The 2014 elections produced many interesting and unusual results. A prime example of this involves the states of New Hampshire and Maine. New Hampshire is generally considered to be the most ...54 comments 29 Recs
- Incumbent Democratic Mayor Alvin Brown (left) and his challenger, former RPOF Chairman Lenny Curry (right) Tuesday, May 19, is a big deal for Alvin Brown. Besides the fact that it's Hồ Chí Minh'...16 comments 21 Recs
- Over the last few weeks, much of the attention in Kentucky has been dedicated to the gubernatorial primary. But there are several downballot elections on both sides of the aisle occurring on Tuesday.5 comments 8 Recs
- Thankfully for those of us who enjoy election data analysis, Lord Ashcroft conducted a huge telephone poll that is very similar to an exit poll, and thus we can examine the voting behavior of ...10 comments 1 Recs
- Cross-posted at www.dlcc.org It took former New York Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos an entire week to realize what every other New Yorker must have known the moment he was indicted on corruption ...11 comments 22 Recs
- Alberta Liberal Party Leader David Swann Cross-posted from Daveberta.ca Now that the great orange chinook has finally put an ...11 comments 15 Recs
- Past diaries in this series: Pennsylvania (17) Illinois (17) Alabama (6) and Minnesota (7)9 comments 4 Recs
- The polls open UK wide in one week. But the most interesting part of the election is happening in Scotland. Here's a map of Scotland in 2010 along with the most recent Polling projections for ...363 comments 129 Recs
- Hi everyone, Just a quick note to say that because Google has disabled support for NPAPI (the old Netscape plugin protocol), Dave's Redistricting App will no longer work on Chrome. DRA uses ...23 comments 9 Recs